Tuesday, June 9, 2009

kantoi.

*you must watch this video ok!

ahha. currently, most of my dear friend's blog uploading this video. And i just wanna make some extra information that i got from my dearest ex-roomate : haneys si amoi celup..

*sambil kemas2 barang nak pulang ke umah makcik senah

Hmm dari seingat
aku yang sering low-memory nie..mendengar bebelan haneys si amoi celup,

she's from sarawak if iam not mistaken. Same as yuna, she's got a telent right?
Her name is Zee Avi.
Btw, for the first time iam not really interested about her, because iam not really heard or so into this song. haha but after that? owh ok? not bad act this song!

Hoping that she have her owns blog or ms or fc and we can know her better mybe? haha
And there's another video by Zee Avi that i can share with you guys and my dearest
haneys si amoi celup
also, keep repeating this songs in our rooms! and i like it actually. hehe want more? youtube beb!

btw i love to hear bitter heart most than kantoi. do you?



bitter heart - Zee Avi.

Sun rays come down as seen when they hit the ground,
Children spinning around till they fall down down down.
I wait for you: it's been two hours now,
You're still somewhere in town,
Your dinners getting cold.

I rest my case you are always this late,
And you know how much I hate waiting around 'round 'round,
Bitter heart, bitter heart tries to keep it all inside,
Bitter heart, bitter heart shadows will help you try to hide,
Bitter heart, my bitter heart is gettin' just a little fragile,
Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine.

And then you come and tell me the same reason as you did yesterday,
So tell me whats her name.

Doo doo da dum, doo doo da dum, doo doo doo doo doo doo da da dum dum,
da da da da dum, da da da da dum, da da da da dum.

Bitter heart, bitter heart tries to keep it all inside
Bitter heart, bitter heart shadows will help you try to hide,
Bitter heart, my bitter heart is just getting a little fragile,
Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine.

..

0 comments: