Friday, May 7, 2010

the last chapter for you.


if i just make a problem for you,
i would love dont have any of you.
rather than i have any.
already tired to care.
happy with what you're thinking bout.
apparently negative thinking bout me.
and there's no heart feeling anymore.

because i know, things are become worst
any explanation for you. you will always wanted to win.
i know. then ?
so just put all the blame on me.
its fine with me.

its just happens.and you didnt know the truth.
did you ask me for a one time? never.
i know you just dont even care. i know.
but, if iam not one of your part in your life anymore
why you're still make up a words about these? about me?
definitely for me. i know.

stop make a words. you just shame yourself.
or maybe you are too ego with yourself
and want everybody listen to you

sorry, iam not the one.

please look at yourself first before you judge me
or others. sometimes u make up a words
you just make up a words for yourself. you
just dont realize until you care what others feeling.

i know you wont. but, everything happens.
i have never put you aside. just you doing that to me.
and i know, you just cant realize it.

and now, its the last chapter between you and me.
i dont want to do this. but before all the things
getting worst. better we stop here.

do what you want to do. and please
care bout your own business only.
so am i. because i had enough.

the way you act . its just make me sick.
hopefully you are happy. i know you will
tcre.


p/s : even you are trying to be with others.
i know you can feel the diff was it?

because dear, its totally diff when you are
together with the one that you know really loves
and care you much. isnt it? up to you honey.

..




0 comments: