Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy 21st years old for myself. yeay!

Last 3rd August iam celebrating my 21st years old birthday! Ermm yeay, just after iam having my diploma convocation ceremony. hehe

So, thats why iam feeling lucky this week..because i can celebrate two important thing in one celebration. :D *jimattt seket. hee~

Ermmm what a special day! Just after sampai di melaka central with Jepri, i asked Mimie, Keen, and Ikan to fetch us. I dont know they had plan to make a surprise for me! hahaa *serious tak sangke beb!

Awal-awal terperanjat gilak! Yelaaa, sebab dalam kereta sempat plak nak potong kek kan??? haha Aduh! Thanxx to all my dearie Mimie, Keenie, and Ikan add on with Jeprii yang kene surprise jugakkk. huuu~


cake birthday! :)

malu-malu potong cake :D


thanx honey!

jepri nak suap gakkk :p



p/s : omg! iam already 21st
years old?

still dont know how
to make a good decision.

*sigh.


..

0 comments: